Adults at every stage can be faced with many stressful conditions, such as family violence or divorce, troubled relationships, anger, depression and other emotional issues, drug and alcohol use, involvement with the legal system, or challenges associated with poverty.
If you are experiencing these or other challenges, assistance is available! Valle del Sol of New Mexico provides an array of bilingual services addressing mental and behavioral health, as well as substance use disorder. Programs include:
- Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- Medication Management
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy (IOP)
- Recovery Club (PSR)
- Comprehensive Community Support Services (CCSS)
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
- Behavioral Evaluation & Treatment (BMS)
- Special Needs Housing
- LINKAGES Permanent Supportive Housing Program
Services are covered by Medicaid and some are Medicare eligible. Please select a location from the menu to view available services and contact information.