Young people and families are faced with many stressful conditions, such as trouble in school, family violence or divorce, troubled relationships, anger, depression and other emotional issues, drug and alcohol use, involvement with the legal system, or challenges associated with poverty.
If you have a child or know a child who is experiencing these or other challenges, assistance is available! Valle del Sol of New Mexico provides an array of bilingual services addressing mental and behavioral health, as well as substance use disorder. Programs include:
- Individual, Group & Family Counseling
- Psychiatric Evaluation & Treatment / Medication Management
- Behavior Management Services (BMS)
- Comprehensive Community Support Services (CCSS)
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment for Substance Use Disorder
- Special Needs Housing
Services are covered by Medicaid and some are Medicare eligible. Please select a location from the menu to view available services and contact information.