Therapist to work with Adults and Children

Espanola, NM

The therapist must possess one of the following New Mexico licenses:

Licensed independent social worker (LISW or LCSW), licensed professional clinical mental health counselor (LPCC), licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT), licensed mental health counselor (LMHC), licensed master social worker (LMSW)

Provides counseling services and coordination of care for consumers and families.

Go to all jobs