Our Taos service center is located at:
314 Don Fernando St.
Taos, NM 87571
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
We provide an array of bilingual services for youth and adults that address mental and behavioral health as well as substance use disorder. Programs at our Taos service center include:
- Individual, Group & Family Counseling
- Behavioral Evaluation and Treatment (BMS)
- Medication Management
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
- Recovery Club (PSR)
- Comprehensive Community Support Services (CCSS)
- Special Needs Housing
- LINKAGES Permanent Supportive Housing Program
Services are covered by Medicaid and some are Medicare eligible.